The primary objective of this program is to facilitate and support Industry Association and other concerned stakeholders in raising awareness on IPR related issues in general and more specifically on educating them about the value and protection of IPR and its benefits to the economy. In Novel patent Services we generally provide two types of training
- IPR Awareness Training - This training focus mainly on introduction of the IPR tools. Procedure for obtaining patents,trademark and copyrights
- IPR Professional Training - Novel Patent Services provides IPR professional training for the candidates to build their career in an IP firm. This program includes IP awareness, IPR tools, IP laws, patent searching strategies and commercialization of Intellectual Property.
Novel Patent Services also committed to the continuing education of our staff, to broaden their perspectives on the latest issues in intellectual property practice. Intellectual property law and technology are forever changing. Novel Patent Services works to remain ahead of those shifts, so that we provide our clients the most effective advice for their industry and their individual situation
The specific objectives of the program:
- To significantly raise the level of awareness and interest / knowledge about IPR issues.
- To develop a broad understanding of the need to integrate IP in their innovation strategies business planning.
- To improve protection of IP achievements through increased registration of rights and increased use of non-registered protection methods.
- To improve the protection and enforcement IPR from infringements.
- To enhance capacity to fight counterfeiting.
The following subject/ areas to be covered in Professional training program
- Introduction to IPR tools such as Patents, Trademarks, Industrial Design, Geographical Indication, Copyright, Trade secrets, Layout designs for integrated circuits, Plant breeder rights etc.
- National and International IP laws.
- Procedure for Registration.
- Fundamentals of Technology Transfer.
- Patenting and Patent law.
- IPR Policies and its Management.
- Problems of Counterfeiting and Piracy.
- Enforcement of Rights.
- We generally focus on patent searching and types in patent search process.
- We also focus of steps to be followed while filing a patent.